As a 501(c)(3) non-profit membership organization, Cincinnati Preservation Association relies on your support to further our mission. Simply put, we can’t continue preserving places that matter without you!
Celebrate the Greater Cincinnati region we all cherish by joining CPA as an official member. Show your community you are a proud advocate for a sustainable, iconic, and diverse built environment.
CPA members do all this by supporting their local Preservation Association.
Will you join the cause?
Choose the level that’s best for you.
$25 Student | $50 Individual | $100 Family
- Invites to members-only events throughout the year
- Discounted tickets to CPA workshops and classes
- A vote for the Member’s Pick Preservation Award
- Receive our member-only e-newsletter Preservationists Welcome Here
$250 (or $20.83 per month) | $500 (or $41.66 per month)
- All of the above plus
- Intimate coffee & conversation gatherings with CPA leadership
$1,000 + (or $83.33 per month)
- All of the above plus:
- Invitations to exclusive Cornerstone Community events & tours
- Special gifts to show the world your preservation pride
Contact Lindsey Armor at firstname.lastname@example.org / 513.246.2043
For members who wish to become more involved in events like Fall Forum and more, sponsorships are available at various levels and provide special recognition and added preservation opportunities.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING
You are a part of a movement that believes:
CPA is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) and our Federal Tax ID is 31-6049618. Your contribution may be tax deductible; please consult your tax advisor.