Give to our Annual Fund or our New Revolving Fund
Your contributions have helped Cincinnati Preservation raise awareness and appreciation of our unrivaled historic architecture and more.
Your Annual Fund gift acts as a vote of confidence, demonstrating your support of historic preservation in our region.
Unrestricted gifts allow CPA’s Board and staff to respond to the most essential financial concerns and provide the flexibility to seize unique and important opportunities that promote preservation.
Please consider making a generous Annual Fund gift.
Your support helps!
MAKE A GIFT OF STOCKDonating stock instead of cash can have many benefits for you and can be a convenient way to support CPA. Bank Instructions for Stock Delivery The Depository Trust Company Participant Account 2803 FFC USB CINCINNATI PRESERVATION ASSC-AGY PLG 08-000972790 Below are wire instructions for cash: Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland U.S. Bank, N.A./Trust ABA # 091000022 Credit to DDA # 173103320615 Trust PCG Incoming Wires Attn Mary Kennedy MK-WI-S300 777 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202-5300 For further credit to Account 08-000972790 | CINCINNATI PRESERVATION ASSC-AGY PLG
Please notify CPA about each gift of stock is donated with information about the gift for audit and acknowledgment purposes is needed. Write us with your name, contact information, date of transfer, name of security, number of shares, approximate amount of transfer and whether or not you wish to remain anonymous.
IRA Charitable RolloverFor individuals age 70 ½ or older, the IRA Charitable Rollover is a tax-savvy way to support Cincinnati Preservation Association. If you are required to make annual withdrawals from an IRA account, these otherwise taxable distributions may satisfy your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) and exclude these funds from your taxable income. * Each year, you (and your spouse) can transfer as much as $100,000 to Cincinnati Preservation Association for a purpose that you choose. What are the benefits?
- Transfer tax-free gifts from your IRA directly to Cincinnati Preservation Association
- Can be applied toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Beneficial for individuals who do not itemize deductions on their income tax
- Withdrawals not subject to annual charitable deduction limitations
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Cincinnati Preservation Association to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact Paul Muller at email@example.com if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.