To promote the appreciation, protection and appropriate use and development of the Cincinnati region’s historic buildings, communities and landscapes.
- We advocate for preservation.
- We build and strengthen community relationships and collaborations.
- We advocate for local, state and federal legislation and policies.
- We engage and educate our membership and community.
- We provide the resources to achieve preservation.
- We celebrate history and architecture.
Our 50th Anniversary Exhibition at the Cincinnati Museum Center tells the story of preservation in Cincinnati since our founding in 1964. View some the panels here.
Cincinnati Preservation Association is a not-for-profit organization that serves the Greater Cincinnati community as the recognized resource and catalyst for the preservation of historic cultural resources such as architecturally significant buildings, archaeological sites, historic public art and monuments and landscapes. This is accomplished through education, advocacy, and technical support.
Quality of Life
Historic buildings grant character to communities. As the tangible link to our unique history and culture, they are irreplaceable.