Preservation is now recognized as a key element of greater Cincinnati’s future. The successful cities build on unique, authentic aspects of their character. The unrivaled historic resources of the Cincinnati area are now being dusted off, fixed up, and moving to center stage. It is now realistic to think of Cincinnati in the near future as one of the country’s great historic destinations. Now in our 52nd year, CPA has never been more active, nor faced so many challenges.
With your help, CPA can meet those challenges. You can make a difference!
Your donation is tax deductible.
MAKE A GIFT OF STOCK
Donating stock instead of cash can have many benefits for you and can be a convenient way to support CPA.
Your donation is tax deductible should you itemize.
Bank Instructions for Stock Delivery
The Depository Trust Company
Participant Account 2803
FFC USB CINCINNATI PRESERVATION ASSC-AGY PLG 08-000972790
Below are wire instructions for cash:
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
U.S. Bank, N.A./Trust
ABA # 091000022
Credit to DDA # 173103320615
Trust PCG Incoming Wires
Attn Mary Kennedy MK-WI-S300
777 E Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee WI 53202-5300
For further credit to Account
08-000972790 | CINCINNATI PRESERVATION ASSC-AGY PLG
Please notify CPA about each gift of stock is donated with information about the gift for audit and acknowledgment purposes is needed. Write us with your name, contact information, date of transfer, name of security, number of shares, approximate amount of transfer and whether or not you wish to remain anonymous.
IRA Charitable Rollover
For individuals age 70 ½ or older, the IRA Charitable Rollover is a tax-savvy way to support Cincinnati Preservation Association. If you are required to make annual withdrawals from an IRA account, these otherwise taxable distributions can satisfy your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) and exclude these funds from your taxable income.
Each year, you (and your spouse) can transfer as much as $100,000 to Cincinnati Preservation Association for a purpose that you choose.
What are the benefits?
- Transfer tax-free gifts from your IRA directly to Cincinnati Preservation Association
- Can be applied toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Beneficial for individuals who do not itemize deductions on their income tax
- Withdrawals not subject to annual charitable deduction limitations
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Cincinnati Preservation Association to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact Paul Muller at email@example.com if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact Paul Muller, firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.